Sunday, December 7, 2014

Santa Session 2014






Christmas Cards were mailed a few days ago, so it is safe to put these on the blog...Santa Session 2014! I look forward to these all year long. I think they are just beautiful. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME! I mark my calendar and set a reminder so I don't miss out...they sell out fast. Leah and Bug were super excited to see Santa this year. They had their list already to go. They even asked him what kind of cookies are his favorite...oatmeal chocolate chip, with mini M&M's, in case you were wondering!

Hattie on the other hand was still a little standoffish...however she didn't cry and climb off the couch to get away from him this year, so I call that progress. I think next year she will love him, and be just as excited as her big sisters!

No comments: