Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Rocking the Wall


When did my baby girl get so big?!?! I just can't believe it. The first time we went to the amusement park she asked if she could climb the rock wall and I thought, "No way, you aren't big enough for that." The second time we went to the amusement park, she was eagerly asking to try it again. I asked the worker if she was big enough, he glanced at her and said "yep". I handed her the cash and she went to buy her ticket. She was actually going to do it!

When it was her turn he helped her gear up, and she didn't waste any time getting started. I couldn't believe how well she did. I hate heights! I would have taken a few steps and turned back, but not my Leah. She just kept going. I was proud of her. She got half war up and got stuck. She tried and tried but couldn't reach the next grip. Eventually she worked her way down. She was frustrated with herself and said she didn't do a good job, but that couldn't be further from the truth. She rocked that wall! Go Leah, Go!




No comments: