Monday, March 13, 2017

Cute Lil' Cowgirls

We are so absolutely blessed with the Mt. Zion Community Club. They put on such great events for our kids and the parents too! Last year was our first Father/Daughter Dance and the girls had an absolute blast. When the flier came home for this years dance they were all in. And this year Pre-K was allowed to attend, so Hattie was thrilled.
 
After all the time we spend in Arizona we had bits and pieces that we could use to complete the ensembles. Gigi picked up a few pieces and I found Hattie's dress at TJ Maxx.  Gigi got back in town a few days ago. She recently spent a few days in Santa Fe and she brought the girls some beautiful turquoise jewelry. I was excited to help them get ready. And they were excited to have me help them.

I had my own ideas about how we should do their hair...come to find out, they had their own ideas. So after two hours in the bathroom with the curling iron we were ready to go. Okay, well we had dinner, did a little makeup, took some pictures and THEN we were ready to go.

I was a parent volunteer at the dance so I had to be there early. All the dads and daughter just looked so sweet. The girls were all smiling so big. I was at the front foor checking people in. After we wrapped that up, I was helping at the photo booth. It was a hit. Everyone loved it. I even snuck in to take watch them all do some line dancing. The Cha Cha slide was suck a big hit, they played it twice. At one point early in the evening Mitch told me he didn't think he could handle it with all three girls. But by the end of the night, he was a total pro. They had a great time, and I'm so glad we get to do these fun things in our little town.

 
















No comments: