Monday, November 8, 2021

San Antonio de Benegaber

 Today we said goodbye to the San Antonio House. Carrer Tort, 1 served us well. I'll be honest, the first day we arrived I thought there was no way I could make it there for more than a few weeks. But we ended up staying there for over two months. We lovingly began to call it the Addams Family House...because of the super outdated decor. It was fitting that we were there for Halloween. Even though I am glad to be gone, in our new place, with our things, it will hold a special place in my heart. I sent my kids to school in Spain for the first time from this house. We celebrated Mitch's birthday...the first in Spain. And Halloween too! We played lots of Euchre at the card table in the living room. Actually, I'm going to miss that card table. Thanks for the memories, Carrer Tort, 1. 

















No comments: