Monday, November 22, 2021

Sunday in the City!

 Back in September I KNEW I was going to want to get family pictures done in Valencia. I was fortunate to find an English speaking photographer so I reached out and we picked a Sunday in late November. Friday and Saturday were overcast, rainy and cold. I was getting a little nervous about our Sunday morning session but the weather was perfect!

We started at the Art Boutique Colón, our first apartment in the city, followed by Mercado Colón and some more beautiful spots in the city. I can’t wait to see what she got.

After we were done we headed back to Mercado Colón. The girls enjoyed some ice cream…leche merengada, of course. Mitch and I had a coffee and we shared some ibérica and queso. It’s always so good. Out in the suburbs everything shuts down on Sundays. Now that we’ve experienced what the city has to offer we’ll definitely head into the city more often for Sunday Funday!









No comments: