Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Colby James


The New Happy Family
~Matt, Cynthia and baby Colby...we need one with Macy in it too!



I'm an Auntie!!! My nephew Colby James Myerscough was born on Friday June 5th. Cynthia was having a scheduled C-Section, but it was still very exciting. My parents went out the the hospital and got to see him when he was just minutes old. He was 7lbs 11 oz and 22 1/2 inches ...he is a LONG baby! I can't wait to get home and see him. I can tell from the pictures that he is cute and adorable and perfect, even though he looks like Matt :) I am going home on Thursday June 18th, it can't come soon enough. My sister is getting married in July so I will be home for her bridal shower and bachelorette party. There is lots of good stuff going on in our family. Colby is a blessing. All the up-coming weddings are blessings and we have so much to be grateful for. Matt is going to be such an amazing dad. Cynthia has a four year old daughter Macy, and she has been good practice for him. I am going to enjoy watching him grow as a person and a father.

No comments: