Thursday, January 14, 2010

Crowded



Look carefully...can you see Leah sleeping peacefully among the mess? This has become a regular occurrence since she moved into her big girl bed. For some reason she can't go to sleep unless she drags a whole lot of toys to bed with her. I count 3 babies, some play fruit, a purse, some blocks, her leapfrog alphabet explorer and 3 books. And yet, she is snoring away. This isn't just a nap time phenomenon either. She does the same thing at bed time and Mitch and I end up going in there and taking all the toys off the bed. The last thing I need is for her to roll over on something that makes noise and wake her self up in the middle of the night. This girl is just too funny!

Overall, the transition into her new room and her big girl bed has been a smooth one. No railing and she hasn't fallen out once. She stays pretty stationary. That's a far cry from when she was in the crib. It seemed that in the crib every time we looked in on her she would be facing another direction. I just hope she continues to do well once the baby arrives and moves into her crib, and is waking us all up during the middle of the night for feedings.

I had my 32 week check-up on Tuesday. Still having some braxton-hicks contractions but I have really slowed down and they seem to be less frequent than they were during the holidays. The baby is in a transverse position more times than not. I can feel the little hiccups far on my right and little kicks over on my left. Let's hope that this baby starts cooperating and goes head down soon. I will have another ultrasound around 36-37 weeks to check the position of the baby before we make any decisions regarding the repeat C-section or VBAC. I go again in 2 weeks and then every week after that. It's hard to believe that the baby will be here soon. I have no clue what we are in store for!!!

No comments: