Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Blogging hiatus

It's been a while since my last post. That's because I am in Illinois visiting family. We got here on May 27th and I don't return home until the 12th. SO, I don't have my computer and I can't figure out how to get my pictures on my dad's laptop?!? I hate to blog without pictures so that is the hold up. It's been a busy and enjoyable vacation so far. Mitch's family joined us on the 29th and Kiersten was baptized on the 30th. On the 3rd I got to go out for a girls night to celebrate my birthday. My sister arrives tonight to meet Kiersten for the first time and this Saturday is Colby's birthday party. I just love being able to spend this time with my family, but it's hard not having Mitch here with us. He was here, but flew home to New Jersey on the 31st. He flies back in on the 10th and we drive home together on the 12th. Time certainly flies when you are having fun...Next week after I get home I will be a mad-blogger trying to get back up-to-date. Until then, Enjoy the summer sun!

No comments: