Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Girly Girl

My adorable little toddler Leah is entering a fun little stage...the girly girl stage. Everyday I know I will hear two things out of her mouth. First off "dress mommy, dress" This is what she asks to wear every day...and secondly she will say "piggy's mommy, piggy's?" This is what she says when she wants me to put her hair in pig-tails or a pony tail. I LOVE that her hair is finally long enough for me to do this!!! Now if you have ever been around Leah you are thinking "WHAT???" She is the biggest tom-boy, rough and tumble little toddler. She likes to play in the dirt and she will climb just about anything, but hey...at least now she looks good doing it! The other day she went so far as to even play dress-up with our dog Neo...he tolerated the necklaces but when she pulled out the make-up he drew the line. Just kidding of course, I don't let Leah play with make-up...yet!!!


No comments: