Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Birthday toooo DADDY!!!


Happy Birthday to the most amazing man, father and friend that I have ever known. There aren't words to describe how much you mean to me, how much joy you have brought to my life and how much I appreciate everything about you. To use a silly movie cliche'...yes, you complete me. I love these two pictures, I snapped them the other night...and they say so much about Mitch. He shares his time and attention so perfectly and he is the epitome of a great dad. His girls are both incredibly huge "Daddy's Girls" and who can blame them?!?!?

I hope that today on your birthday, all of your wishes and dreams come true the same way you have made all of my wishes and dreams come true. We love you so much...how much is so? Way, way more than, you'll ever know.
~Amy, Leah and Kiersten





No comments: