Sunday, September 5, 2010

Schultz Cousins

It's always hard for us to try to figure out how Leah and Kiersten will relate to their Schultz cousins because they are so much older, but that didn't slow Leah down at all. Leah seems to say and ask for Shelby more than any other, Mitch and I think this is because Shelby came to Arizona with us last summer to help watch kids for my sisters wedding. We talked about Shelby coming and Leah got to spend 4 days with her doing fun things! But anyway, it was great for us to see Leah playing with and trying to do everything that her older cousins did. And I might add that her older cousins did a great job with our girls. It would have been very easy for them to get annoyed by the toddler always at their heals but they didn't. Shelby, Rylee and Lexi were so good about playing with Leah and watching her in the water, and Shelby was such a big helper changing and feeding Kiersten for us. Man, I wish I could hire Shelby for our babysitter. Even Bradyn did so good at tolerating Leah, they got to go fishing with Mitch and Grandpa and Bradyn caught a perch. Anyway, these are a few of my favorite cousin shots from our trip. There aren't very many of Bradyn and Justin but I know better than to ask boys to pose for pictures. Thanks guys for being so great with the girls!









No comments: