Monday, September 13, 2010

Typical weekend

This weekend was nothing out of the ordinary for us. We did what we usually do...We play with our kids at home. Mitch and Leah make their Saturday morning pancake breakfast. We clean the house here and there and get caught up on other chores. We go to the park once or twice, maybe even 3 times and we play in our backyard. This weekend though I was feeling extremely grateful. I am blessed! It was a wonderful weekend to be home with the ones that I love. In addition to all the usual excitement that fills our weekends...this weekend we did a campfire in our backyard. We have done it before, so it certainly wasn't the first time and Leah loves to have a fire...mostly I think she LOVES the marshmallows. She starts asking for them before the fire is even going. Kiersten loves the fires too. She just stares at them with intrigue, and her eyes light up watching the orange and red flames from my arms. It was a great weekend. Lastly the video...oh how it made Mitch and I laugh. Leah's reaction is priceless and poor Kiersten's little lip quiver is just too much...Enjoy!





No comments: