Friday, December 10, 2010

Naughty or Nice

Last week we took the girls to see Santa Claus. It was interesting. I told Leah earlier in the day that we would be going to see him. She talked a big game about how she was going to sit on his lap and tell him what she wanted for Christmas. Which by the way is ALWAYS "Woody, and Jessie and Bullseye and Buzz" from Toy Story. Well we got there and she clung to my leg like static cling, I had to pry her off and it took her awhile before she would go over. And heaven forbid she smile. Kiersten did great, she sat there happy and calm for about the first minute and then Santa started talking to Leah. Kiersten turned her head and looked at him and within seconds the bottom lip came out and she started wailing. I of course wanted to get the picture where Kiersten's bottom lip was coming out and she was about to let loose but Mitch said no...so this is what I got. I call it the mug shot. Have you ever seen two kids less thrilled about seeing Santa??? Well at least we got one. Otherwise Leah is all about Christmas. She already knows the words to Jingle Bells and Santa Claus is Coming to Town. We have the Elf on the Shelf and she finds him every morning. I think the girl is just about as prepared as a 2 year old can be, now hurry up Christmas!



No comments: