Friday, March 4, 2011

Target...how I love thee, let me count the ways!

I can admit it...I LOVE Target. Not just because it doesn't make me nauseous to walk through the door like the other big-box store. Not just because they have some great home decor stuff, but most of all because they have the HUGE dollar bin aisles that I love to look at. I always find something cute. Sometimes it's Valentine's, Easter or Halloween goodies for all our nieces and nephews, but most of the time it's something completely silly for my own two girls. Last year I found fantastic HUGE Bubble Blowing wands just in time for summer. We've grabbed many-a-coloring book from those bins, and last night we found some adorable headbands. Leah picked out a perfect pair of bunny ears, but alas she is recently at an age where she will outright refuse to let me take pictures. I found this adorable Butterfly headband for Kiersten and even Mitch agreed that she looked pretty darn adorable. I've had fun putting them on her today and watching her waddle and toddle all around. So next time you are at Target take a look in those dollar bargain-bins...you never know what kind of cute things you might walk away with.



No comments: