Wednesday, February 8, 2012

23 months already!

Today is February 8th...that means we are one month away from 2!!! How can that be? I still think of her as the little baby-bug that I cradle in my arms. But the truth is, she is far from a baby. This little wonder talks in full sentences, jumps and plays like she is 4 and is definitely one smart cookie. I will wait to write about all of that next month for her actual birthday, but I am just in LOVE with, and in AWE of who she is turning out to be. What a sweet, sweet girl. I was getting her dressed this morning and she said to me "looking good, Momma." Did I mention that she is funny too! As I type this she is trying to "ride" our dog Neo and yelling "giddy up, Ye-Yo" and he is just taking it.

I love these pictures...doesn't she look like she belongs in a little Seattle coffee house? She was sick when these were taken, and insisted on wearing sisters hat. She sat in the kitchen and played on the iPad forever. I think she is more fluent in iPad than I am. Then she moved onto the living room for some snuggling with Daddy. She rocks my world and I am blessed!


No comments: