Wednesday, March 7, 2012

In like a lamb

The weather the past few weeks has been unbelievable!!! The girls have been playing outside daily, sometimes for hours. The temperatures have been high...like in the 60's, already. I love it! Mostly they love to jump on the trampoline. They love to play on the slide/climber combo, and just play in general. It's probably about time to get some sand for the sand table and some sunscreen too. I just know that Mother Nature is going to pull the rug out from under us at least one more time before spring comes...this has been too good to be true, but for now we are enjoying it.

I got the girls some wellies. I had been sending them out in tennis shoes and they were always caked in mud. They love the wellies, and they are so easy to keep clean. I throw them in the sink and clean off the mud super quick. And I don't have to worry about the shoes being dry for their next outing. Only trouble is, as much as the girls love them...I can't get them to keep them on. I remember having the same trouble with Leah back in New Jersey. I figured by now, she knew well enough to keep her shoes on but apparently I was wrong. Three times today I went out and put Kiersten's boots back on, but they always ended up cast aside again. I think we are going to be buying a lot of socks in the near future.

Tomorrow is the big day...My snuggle bug is gonna be TWO!





No comments: