Sunday, March 4, 2012

"My Cupcake Bed"

So the upstairs renovations are DONE! This weekend Mitch and I worked hard to get Kiersten's new big girl room finished. Everything had finally come in, the dresser was painted and she was ready. The first picture is the before...when the room was Leah's room with the queen bed and a dresser that took up most of the room. We put the twin daybed in there and everything fits so nice. And Kiersten loves it! She keeps saying "I sleep in my cupcake bed." So Friday night (3/2) we let her sleep in there for the first time. It was tough!!! I was just NOT ready for my baby to NOT be a baby anymore. She didn't cry at all but I thought I was going to. She went down great, no problems and slept until 8 am. That's my girl...she loves to sleep, and it doesn't matter where. And in the morning she stays in bed, plays with her animals and reads her books until we realize she is awake. Just love her so much...can't believe in four days she will be 2!!!





No comments: