Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Celebrating with Schaumburgs




I didn't get enough pictures, but I guess a few is better than none at all! Today my Uncle Barry, Aunt Sandy, Cousin Collin, Kaley and their two girls, Everly and Norah all came to Tucson to celebrate Christmas.

I can't remember the last time I saw Uncle Barry. Aunt Sandy has a sister in Decatur so she stops in to visit at least once a year, and of course we got to see Collin and Kaley and the girls when we were in Arizona back in July. Their family is growing, and they are expecting baby #3 in May. We had our traditional Oyster Stew. And shared memories and stories of new. It was great to see them all. And always leaves me wondering when the next time will be. Hopefully Dylan will get married soon, so we will have a reason to celebrate!

No comments: