Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Santa Session 2015








Seriously, Santa Sessions with Laura Kruger are my absolute fave!!! I mean, how could they not be. She gets such beautiful shots of my girls EVERY.SINGLE.TIME! And its so awesome that we see the same Santa every year. The girls tried to trip him up this year and asked him what his favorite cookie was, and he said "Don't you remember what I told you last year?" Hes a clever one. My girls will always think that Oatmeal Chocolate Chip with mini M&M's are Santa's all time fave!

And can I just say the one of Hattie holding his hand looking up at him!!! I wish I had though to get a shot like that when the other two were a little younger. Someday when my girls are grown up and gone I will have a huge collage I put out at Christmas with all these treasured memories. Thank you, Laura Kruger!

No comments: