Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Leah's 3rd Grade Play Day!








Thursday, May 19th was the last day of school for Mt. Zion. Leah's class was having Play day at the Grade School so I went and volunteered. She didn't know I was coming, so she was very excited to see me. When I arrived they were doing the soccer ball kick.

Then we moved over the the playground. She did some Swinging with Cami, then off to Jump Rope, and ended up spending most of her time at Dodge Ball! She wasn't fazed by all the boys at all. Krave donated ice cream for snacks. So then we were off to the picnic tables. This girls loves her cookies and cream ice cream.

After that they did some Parachute play, followed by sack races. She and Mark Mavis made a good team. Mrs. Hatayama told me that they make quite the pair. That they are good friends and always considerate of one another. That made me smile. Leah really enjoyed Mrs. Hatayama...she says she is glad she will still get to see her in the halls next year. I love that she loves school!

No comments: