Tuesday, May 10, 2016

My baby is 8!











Yesterday my first born, my sweet Lee Lee, turned 8 years old. How did that happen??? She is growing up so fast. She is so strong willed. She will argue until she is blue in the face. Mitch says he gets it from him. I would agree. She is smart, and oh so very loving. She can get her feelings hurt pretty easily...but she's learning every day. She is turning into a beauitful young woman right before my eyes. I know great things are on the horizon for this girl. She loves science. She says she is going to be a veteranarian and I believe her!

On Friday we met Gigi in Tuscola. She took Leah and Macy shopping for summer clothes. And then had them over to her house for a sleepover. They loved it, of course. And she came home with quite a loot of new, cute clothes.

On Sunday we went to Gigi and Papa's for a mother's day/birthday dinner...just like we always do. The kids played ball in the yard. It took me back to being a kid and doing the same thing with my Schaumburg side of the family. After dinner we exchanged gifts and had birthday cupcakes.

On Monday we woke up and sang happy birthday to Leah while she blew out the candle on her super healthy frosted donut! Then Hattie and I met her at school for lunch. We grabbed her subway for her special mom and sister lunch date. The kid loves Doritos! Friday she is having a friend party...Audrey Brent, Camryn White and Ella Phares are coming for a slumber party!

No comments: