Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Mother's Day 2016


This Mother's Day my wonderful husband really outdid himself. It's probably been at least 3 years, but I told him long ago that I really wanted a silhouette of our three girls. Cue the big box that made its way up to my bedroom along with a delicious omelet on Mother's Day morning. I knew what it was instantly...the BIG BOX gave it away, but I had no idea I could love it so much. It's absolutely gorgeous. And you may not be able to tell from the picture but when I look at it in person. There is no doubt that those are my beautiful children. I even love the stain and color of the wood and frame. Now I just need to find a good place to hang it.

In addition to my gorgeous gift the girls made me the most precious gifts. They wrote out cards and answered questions about me. Bug said she loves when we snuggle and she loves my kisses. I love that too, baby girl. Leah mentioned how I love to go to the YMCA and that I think being healthy is important...she nailed it. I'm glad that they take note of what I'm doing. Because I do it all for them!!!

No comments: