Saturday, May 13, 2017

The Graduate











I blinked and my baby isn't a baby anymore. How did this happen??? She's growing up so fast! I'm on the brink of being a stay-at-home (okay work-at-home) mom without any kids to stay at home with?!?! The last two weeks have been full of fun for Miss Hattie! She got to go visit McGaughey on the 5th. She said it was so fun. She liked hearing a story in the library and came home with a fun maraca that she made on her own.

On the 7th we celebrated her Preschool Graduation. They sang a few songs and received their little diplomas. Hattie said that when she grows up she wants to be a pet vet! She's really something else. She's spunky, and certainly has plenty of attitude. At her kindergarten check-up Dr. Branham said she is very socially advanced...yeah, I know! She's going to give her kindergarten teacher a run for her money. Look out McGaughey...she's coming for you. She's ready. I just hope I am.

No comments: