Thursday, June 7, 2018

Dress Rehearsal #1



































There was a time when I didn't love dance. There was a time when I could take it or leave it. But I'm growing to love it more than I ever knew I could. I'm learning to see it through the eyes of the girls who absolutely adore it and move so gracefully on the stage, with confidence that I don't think I've ever had.

Bug was just so amazing this year. I can't believe how much she continues to sign. She has so much poise and is so elegant. It makes my heart stop when I watch her and I totally cry. I was so proud of her this year. Her class did three different songs. Uptown Girl was her tap routine, Illusion was her jazz routine and for ballet, they danced to Beauty and the Beast. I'm already ready to get the DVD so I can watch it again. Well done, Studio B!

No comments: