Saturday, June 16, 2018

Hattie's Arty Party















Somehow, despite my insistence, time has not slowed down and in just a few days my little Hattiecakes is going to be 6. Today we celebrated with her first official Friends Party at the Decatur Arts Council. We went with a super hero theme and I think everyone had a great time. They spent the first hour with an instructor and for the second hour they got some time for free play/art, we had delicious cupcakes made by our babysitter, Emma...and of course she opened her gifts. The instructor commented what a nice, respectful group of kids they were. It made me feel good that my kids are good at finding nice friends. Everyone ended the party picking a mask and a few superhero bracelets and we snapped a few pics in front of the city scape. Bring on 6!

No comments: