Friday, June 8, 2018

Dress Rehearsal #2























I can't get over this kid! Where did she get this much spunk? She's just too much and I don't know what I did to get to lucky, because she keeps me on my toes and makes my heart so happy. She has had an absolutely wonderful year dancing with Ms. Carrie, again.

When I first saw her practive her ballet routine at parent watch night I knew I was in love. They danced to "I enjoy being a girl" and that costume was just perfection. When I saw her tap costume I didn't love it. They danced to "You're never fully dressed without a smile." But once I saw that costume with the dance, It all come together and made me laugh. It too, was perfect. Hattie did the perfect little shimmy with her fringe and she absolutely nailed it. I'm looking forward to watching her shimmy for years to come!!!

No comments: