Monday, October 17, 2011

NLCS 2011

I <3 the St. Louis Cardinals...(I heart the STL Cardinals)! And it's October and all is well. My dad is so awesome, he shares his post-season tickets with us time and time again. Matt and Cynthia got to go to the NLDS Series, Mitch and I got to go to the NLCS and loved it! EVERY.MINUTE.OF.IT!

There is just nothing like Busch Stadium in October. The fans are amazing, the atmosphere is electric and the baseball can't be beat. The Cardinals are on fire, and we were definitely happy to be at game 5 of the NLCS between the Cardinals and the Milwaukee Brewers this past Friday night. The Cardinals started things off right, putting some runs on the board in the 2nd inning. They held the Brewers back pretty well. The Final Score was 7-1, and the Brewers had 9 hits, 9!!! So they were strong on offense and defense...just what a World Series bound team should be. I hope someday my girls love the Cardinals as much as I do. Even Mitch has hopped on my bandwagon...he says the Cardinals are just his NL team, but we'll see about that.





No comments: