Thursday, September 5, 2013

Lil'Bug Goes to Preschool



 
This past Tuesday, Kiersten started Preschool. To say that she was excited might be an understatement. The girls was absolutley enthusiastic. Ever since Leah started three weeks ago, it's been about all she can talk about. But she finally had her day! Her alarm went off and she was up and at'em ready to go in no time. She had picked out her dress the night before. Her schools supplies were neatly tucked into the backpack and nothing was going to hold this girl back.

She was so  familiar with the school. She had only tagged along for two years of drop-offs and pick-ups for Leah. As we were walking in the door she said to me "You don't need to come in, Mom. I know where I'm going." WHAT?!?! When did she get so big? My heart broke a little bit, because I didn't want her to go. I wanted to keep her home with me just a little bit longer. But at the same time I was so proud and excited for her to start this new chapter. Little Miss Independent is ready to do it all...and someday she will! I love my little Bug, to the moon and back.

No comments: