Thursday, March 20, 2014

Meeting Natalie



Last week I finally had the opportunity to go to Arizona and meet sweet Natalie. I was so excited! I even managed to get up and leave my house at 4 AM to head to the airport. After a quick layover in Dallas I was in Tucson by 11 AM.

And I couldn't wait to snuggle that sweet girl. She reminded me so much of Leah, just a very easy going happy baby...but don't make her wait to eat! My goodness, then she would pitch a fit. She was, and is practically perfect in everyway.

On Thursday afternoon Mitch flew in from a conference in Las Vegas. Thursday night we just relaxed at the house. On Friday morning we hit the gym, and then we went to the pool It was so nice to be out of the freezing cold Illinois temps. We enjoyed every minute of it. Friday afternoon I went with Laura to do newborn pictures. And Friday night we were able to go out with Laura and Jeff to Legends at the Omni Resort.

Saturday was more of the same. We enjoyed another few hours pool side, and Saturday night we all went out for Sushi. It was hard to say good bye to Natalie and the sunshine, but I'm hoping she will come and visit Aunt Amy in Illinois soon. She's got three little girl cousins that can't wait to meet her!


No comments: