Thursday, March 19, 2015

YMCA


So the YMCA started a new program last week called Toddler Time. It is on Thursdays from 10-noon. It is free for members and $2 for others. And my girls LOVE it. I wish that I had more pictures but they are bouncing around so much I can't seem to get any good ones. They are always blurry.

Anyway, they always have a bounce house, which of course is a huge hit! They have riding toys, tumbling mats, a craft and the girls LOVE it. I really can't say enough good things about our Y. The nursery workers, Anne and Laura are just amazing. The classes are great, as well as the instructors...Angela, Heidi, Suzy, Joy, Jillian. I may not look it, but I'm probably healthier than I have ever been. They even have fitness classes for the kids. Leah, Kiersten and I have been doing ActionLab on Saturday mornings. And I know this summer they will LOVE Kid Fit Zone. I can't tell you how much I appreciate their help in teaching my kids how to live a healthy, active life. If you haven't been there, check it out!

No comments: