Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Happy 6th Birthday, Kiersten!







 Today we celebrated Bug's Birthday! And since we had her party on Saturday we kept things pretty low key. Of course there was a trip to Dairy Queen for Ice Cream. We actually did that on Monday night, because Leah has dance on Tuesday night and we didn't think it would be fair to do it without her.

This morning, on her actual birthday, she woke up to a delicious and nutritious breakfast...yep, a frosted donut. We put a candle in it and sang to her and everything. For lunch, I grabbed a Happy Meal and then Hattie and I joined her at school for lunch. I think she loved that. I mean, who wouldn't want to have lunch with Hattie and I. Then later in the afternoon we delivered birthday treats to her class. Sugar Cookies and GoGurt! The class sang to her and then we got to go with them for a short recess on the playground. Kiersten was so sweet showing Hattie around and letting her try everything. She is such a great big sister! I hope you had a very happy 6th birthday, Kiersten. We love you!

No comments: