Saturday, June 18, 2016

Girls Go North!








This past week has been pretty crazy for all of the Schultzes! I went to Las Vegas for the first time ever for a Plexus Convention, and for the first time in 9 years, Mitch returned to Canada for his annual family fishing trip. So where were the girls you might ask?!?!

We worked out all the details in advance and they got to spend the week with family in MN. Mitch met his mom in the twin cities on Friday June 10th, and she took the girls to Montevideo with her. They went to the races on Friday night to watch Uncle Brian and then to the lake in Alec on Saturday. They spent Saturday and Sunday up there with Grandma Tootie, Rylee and Aunt Lisa. On Monday Grandma Tootie met up with Aunt Lori, and they spent the rest of the week in Grand Rapids with Lori and Lexi. I need to get more pictures but from what I'm gathering they had a great time.

Lexi took them to the Children's museum. They got to eat at Perkins, they went and say Through the Looking Glass and did more crafts than I can count. I think they had a great time and I'm glad they got to spend some time with family!

No comments: