Thursday, June 30, 2016

Myerscough Reunion






















I can't remember the last time it happened...but it happened on Thursday June 23rd...and I hope it won't be so long before we do it again. The Myerscough Family got together and it was great! We were missing a few, but we had most. And it made my heart happy! My dad even had the fore thought to ask a family friend, Ken Tylman to come and take pictures. There were so many pictures, but these are some of the highlights.

We celebrated birthdays for Parker, Hattie and Jo. And it was so fun to see all of our kids play together, just like I did with all my cousins many years ago. I know that Aunt Karen and Grandma Loraine were smiling down on all of us. Proud of how far we've come and how very much we've grown. Love this crazy big family of mine!

No comments: