Saturday, October 8, 2016

Homecoming 2016



So this past week was Homecoming week for Mt. Zion. They do a theme for every day of the week. Needless to say, I didn't do a very good job getting pictures. Monday was Sports team...Kiersten wore her St. Louis Cardinals shirt, but I was in Chicago with Leah and my sister so I didn't get a picture. Tuesday was silly socks day. Can you tell that Leah was thrilled with me taking her picture??? Wednesday was School Spirit day. So the girls were rocking their Braves gear. Thursday was Decade day, so the girls wore their 50's poodle skirts...and I failed to snap a pic. Friday there was no school. It was teachers institute, but that night Mitch took the girls to the football game so they could cheer on the team...errr, watch the cheerleaders, Poms and Band perform. It was chilly but they had a great time. Go Braves!

No comments: