Friday, December 29, 2017

Mermaid Hair Don't Care


Back in November we were at the Little Salon and I casually mentioned that I might consider letting the girls get their hair colored. We made appointments for the week before Christmas, but then our schedules got crazy and I had to cancel them. Well yesterday we went and did it...I let the girls color their hair! Of course they each picked a different color. Kiersten got purple and BOY is it purple. Hattie got aqua, its actually faded quite a bit already, which is just fine with me. And Leah got royal blue. She wasnts to be like Evie from Descendants! Some people probably think I'm crazy, but oh well. They are only young once. And I figure since we just did the tips it will be easy enough to just cut out. They love it! Best Mom Ever, or at least for one day.

No comments: