Sunday, January 3, 2021

Kicking off 2021











We arrived home on Friday, January 1st, from a wonderful Christmas vacation. We drove THROUGH lots of snow to get home and then WOKE to lots of snow on Sunday the 3rd. I don't love the snow, really don't love the cold, but I'm here for it!!!! I had messaged Lisa Hastings a while back about doing snow pictures if the opportunity presented itself. So sure enough at about 7:15 this morning we had a plan. I told her I'd get the girls up and moving. She was in my driveway by 8:45 and we were done by 9:15...we even had Zoey and Piper join us. They are loving the snow. 

The girls played in the snow from about 9:30 to 3:00, only taking a break for lunch. They clearly weren't phased by the snow. It was really gorgeous. The sunset tonight in our backyard was stunning. Now I'm anxiously awaiting Lisa to work her magic. 


No comments: