Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Relocating




 For weeks I’ve been debating, when is the right time to share this news...


At the end of 2020 I shared my word for 2021...opportunity. This year we are going to seize them. So the Schultzes are relocating. But this isn’t just any relocation. We will be crossing the ocean and setting up residence in Valencia, a beautiful city on the Mediterranean Sea. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous, if it wasn’t a little scary, but we’re diving in head first. Because OPPORTUNITY like this doesn’t come along every day. Mitch is excited about the work he will be doing. The girls have handled the news very well, they have questions but they’re mostly excited. It helps that this is temporary. The plan is for us to return to Mt. Zion summer 22. We’re going to make the most of our time in Europe, hopefully the girls come back bilingual and all of us better off for having the experience. Mitch leaves in about 6 weeks and the girls and I will follow when school is out. We’re ready for all that 2021 has to offer.

No comments: