Thursday, February 14, 2013

Growing Up So Fast



I think I blinked and Miss Leah is a person! Not my baby, not a toddler a little lady in more ways than one. She is so sweet and caring and sensitive. She wants to do the right thing and tries so hard to have good manners. She is also a little mommy. She likes to tell her little sisters when they are doing something wrong and then she likes to be sure that I know about it. But really, she has sucha good heart. These days she is all about being Mommy's helper. She loves to help feed baby Hattie. The other day we were getting ready to head out in the morning and I said "I need to get coats on." Since she already had hers on, and I was busy helping Bug she took it upon herself to put Hattie's coat on for me. The other day we ran through Dairy Queen drive thru for sandwiches on our way home. Leah got a burger and Bug got a hot dog. Kiersten was sad that she didn't have any pickles so Leah shared hers. Such a sweet girl.

She is also so eager to learn. On Sunday after church she took it upon herself to sit down with her magna doodle and write sentences. She makes my heart swell with pride.

No comments: