Monday, February 18, 2013

New Kicks









A couple of days before Valentines the girls got a special treat...new shoes, Sperry's to be exact. They LOVE shoes. I know for some kids new shoes aren't that exciting but for my girls, new shoes is about as exciting as winning the lottery. I think the only thing that tops new shoes is a new dress. So it was fun to see their reactions. Kiersten has the funniest facial expressions and I am always trying to capture them. She helped Hattie open her shoes first. And it was priceless to see the look on her face...so you can imagine the expressions when she opened her own. And the fact that they had sparkles...well that just made them even better. The next morning at preschool they couldn't wait to show Mrs. Stanzione and Mandi (Logan's mom) "Look at my new shoes" and "My shoes are sprinkly", what fun. And pretty stylish too!

No comments: