Thursday, February 28, 2013

Playdate




Leah has a "boyfriend"! She tells us all the time that she loves him. What's even funnier is that Logan tells his parents the same thing. A few days ago Logan's  mom overheard him tell his Dad that he has "always loved Leah since the first day of school." Leah's birthday is May 9th and Logan's birthday is May 10th so Logan's mom, Mandi, and I are planning to have a joint birthday party. When Mandi asked Logan what he thought about the idea he said "that's good because we got married six days ago." Last night in the car Leah was singing her own song..."I love Logan, I love Logan, I love love love Logan." Next year they won't be attending the same school. It will be a very "Romeo and Juliet" type scenario. We will certainly have to get them together for playdates.

Mandi has been an amazing friend. On Monday's when Bug has dance from 11-11:30 and I can't get to school to get Leah she picks her up for me. When the kids had the flu she helped with preschool pick up too. So when her husband had to go to Europe for 10 days for work, I made dinner and sent it over and also brought Logan home with me after school one day. The girls were in heaven. They thought it was super awesome to have Logan at our house all afternoon. And what luck for us that the temperatures were in the 50's that February day. Logan has a three year old brother and a baby sister close to Hattie's age so we are looking forward to many more playdates this spring, summer and for years to come.

No comments: