Friday, February 8, 2013

ZONA!



Back in June or July, I was shopping for baby clothes online at Old Navy...and I came across an Arizona Wildcats shirt. Well, for obvious reasons those are hard to come by in Central Illinois. And it was in the clearance "section".  SO I had to have it, right?!?! The smallest size it came in was 6 but I figured Leah would grow into it and she did. I took it out of the closet for her to wear with her jeggings today and she looked super cute. I put a red bow in her hair and my girl was set. We talked about how it says Arizona, and how that's where Aunt Laura and Uncle Jeff live. I told her about how Aunt Laura went to school there and is a coach there now. She was very interested. Then I told her the Wildcats name was Wilbur, she thought that was pretty funny. But she was super excited to learn that Wilbur has a girlfriend Wildcat names Wilma. She asked me if Wilma wears a red bow in her hair. I told her no, but that Wilma wears a blue and red cheerleaders uniform. She was sold, she loved it. Wilma is her new favorite I think. Maybe someday I will have an Arizona Wildcat...but more likely my girls will be little Fighting Illini!

Bug does not have an Arizona shirt...so this is the face I got when I wanted them to do thumbs up so I could send a picture to Aunt Laura. Funny! Gigi thought the picture was too cute, and said she will have to go shopping for some more Wildcat gear before they make the trip home at the end of the month. I think Bug will be a VERY happy little girl!

No comments: