Sunday, February 19, 2017

Rough Weekend



My Poor Baby! But somehow she's getting by. Poor Leah was so scared when she saw her. And Hattie cried and wouldn't come near her. Last night, I didn't know what to expect...they told me it would get worse. But no one is prepared to see their baby like this. I let her have breakfast in bed while she watched the new DC Superhero movie I got her. She got Flowers from Grandpa Dave and Grandma Tootie. Baylee and Sam brought her a chocolate milkshake a teddy bear and a balloon and even Mrs. Weirman dropped off a stuffed animal and a rock collection.

Tomorrow we are going to see the Maxillofacial Surgeon and the pediatrician. She wants us to have panoramic scans done to be sure that her mandible isn't broken. She's not in any pain, and shes started eating solid food so I'm not too concerned but you can never be too careful.

Today we went to see the Lego Batman movie. She laughed and it was good to see her smile. She's so nervous about anyone seeing her face. It frightens her when she looks in the mirror. It hurts this momma's heart to not be able to fix this. But she's strong and I know she will get back up again!

No comments: