Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Kindergarten Registration...for the last time!



I'm in total denial that this is happening! I mean, how can she be ready for school...all day REAL school. Come August, I will be a stay-at-home mom with no kids at home. A nine year long chapter in my life will be coming to an end. Everyone keeps telling me that my calendar will fill up, I will find things to fill the hours. And I know they are right.

So this morning we went. She met with the teachers from McGaughey and passed her screening with flying colors. She was so excited. I couldn't help but be happy and excited for her. I think she'd go to kindergarten tomorrow if they'd take her.

We celebrated with a daddy lunch date. He met us at Corona's and she got to tell him all about it. Who knows...maybe once all the girls are in school there will be many more mommy-daddy lunch dates.

No comments: