Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Funny Valentine




Hattie had her Valentines Party at school today...and I got to join her! I so wanted to join the other two at their school parties but I didn't have anyone to watch Hattie. I swear, next year I'm going to make it up to them. The girls are so loved! They got stuffed animals and candy hearts from Grandma Tootie and Grandpa Dave. They got a Fondue Kit from Aunt Lori and Uncle Todd. Gigi and Papa sent them a box of assorted Mrs. Fields cookies. Mitch and I got them the new Trolls movie and a board game, Beat the Parents. It's yet to be decided who will actually win!

Anyway, I had fun watching Hattie celebrate with all her little classmates. They got to make a valentine craft, they got to decorate heart shaped sugar cookies with frosting and sprinkles. They exchanged valentines with one another and had a great time playing in a bounce house! She has a great little group of friends and it will be fun to watch them grow up together. Happy Valentines to my little loves!

No comments: