Sunday, June 16, 2019

Father’s Day 2019

My entire life I’ve been surrounded by hardworking men. Men who put their family first. They put in the long hours at work and at home and gave 110% to get the job done. I love that my girls have that same experience. They don’t realize it yet, but they have the best of the best. Mitch makes being a girl dad seem easy. He’s mastering the pony tail and teaching them life lessons like it’s what he was born to do. Even today he was working hard! He’s fixing up a rental property so we met him for a breakfast picnic in a bedroom before the girls and I headed over to Mattoon for a softball game.

My dad, their Papa Jerry and their grandpa Dave support and love these girls the best ways they know how. Papa with music and laughs...Dave with fishing and campfires. We are blessed, indeed. Happy Fathers Day to the wonderful dads in our lives.



No comments: