Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Stripping!






This kid amazes me!!! We are redoing her room...because she’s growing up too fast! Mitch and I painted his black furniture ivory nearly 10 years ago. Because baby girls!!! 

Fast forward and it desperately needs a facelift. And I’m too cheap to just buy new. So Sunday night we dragged it all to the garage and today we got down to business. Kiersten was out there working every minute right alongside me. I said something about elbow grease, she said “ewwww”! 

Can’t help but think that today Grandma Myerscough was up there some where in that big beautiful heaven smiling down. She was never afraid to get her hands dirty. And 30 years from now I hope Kiersten will remember stripping furniture with me and will be tempted to start a project with her own kids. 

No comments: