Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baby Update

Oops, I meant to do this last week but time has a way of getting away from me these days. We went and had our ultrasound on Thursday afternoon. Everything looked good except the little troublemaker wouldn't cooperate to let us get a good look at his/her profile. He/She was perfectly center, down in the pelvis facing my spine...no matter which way the doctor moved the transducer we just couldn't get a look at the face. Sooo, no picture this time. Well, actually he did give us a picture of the heart-rate monitor but that's not very exciting. Everything about this baby is a surprise which I just love...we don't know when it is coming, just that it will be here by March 9th. We don't know if it's a boy or girl, don't know who it looks like (I'm guessing Leah) and still are set on any names. Talk about anticipation!!! I went back to the doctor yesterday and so far there is NO progress, but I am holding on to a little bit of hope that there is still time for a natural delivery.

I'm doing a lot of reflecting these days as we prepare to become a family of 4...I've written something about my mother that I will post shortly. I'm working on something about dad's...mostly mine and Mitch because I have no experience in that arena, and I want to write a letter to Leah before the new baby comes. Surely all of this will keep me busy.

No comments: