Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sweet tooth, perhaps?

I'm starting to notice a re-occurring theme for my blog...sweets, cooking, etc!!! And it has become pretty obvious recently that Leah has inherited her momma's sweet tooth. I'm not going to complain about it though yet. For the most part she is not at all a picky eater and likes her vegetables too, yes...even broccoli!

As I mentioned before, this whole pregnancy thing REALLY brings out the sweet tooth in me. So for one of my latest cravings I picked up a big bag of Reese's Pieces and I stashed it in one of our kitchen island drawers. Well, imagine my surprise the other morning when Leah found my stash.

I had gone to take a shower, I always leave the door open and she is usually very good about watching Sesame Street or Curious George on PBS while I am in there, but I got out of the shower and could hear this little "click click click" noise coming from the other room. With my robe on and not even dressed yet, I went out to the kitchen and found her sitting on the floor amongst the ENTIRE bag of Reese's Pieces. Of course when I started to clean them up she started shoveling them in with the biggest cheesiest grin on her face that I have ever seen. It dawned on me that I should have gotten a picture of her amidst the mess so I quickly snapped one before cleaning up the remaining few "pieces". After I took the picture I cleaned up the rest of them...that created quite a temper tantrum...I should have take a picture of that, HA!

No comments: