Sunday, October 10, 2010

The best part of waking up...

The best part of waking up is clearly not folgers in your cup! It has got to be these 2 smiling faces. No, my kids don't sleep in my bed...never have, never will...that's just not for me, but the other morning I set Kiersten on my bed while I was blow drying and getting ready for the day. She was kicking her feet so much she managed to get them under the blanket. Leah proclaimed "I want to snuggle her, mommy" so up she went and here it is...one of the cutest little pictures of my girls. Leah is such a great big sister and Kiersten just can't take her eyes off of her. She adores her already...that may change at some point in time, but right now I can tell that little K wants to be just like LeeLee.

My second favorite time of the day is when Daddy comes home. Leah gets so excited, so Kiersten gets excited too! They love to see their daddy and you can tell by the smiles on their faces. I think he feels the same way.

And the third picture, well I just think that their expressions are priceless!!!





No comments: