Sunday, October 31, 2010

Jack-O-Lanterns

Friday Night was full of fun and laughter at our house. Mitch has made it our family tradition to carve pumpkins with the girls. He did it when Leah was five months old and he did it last year and let her help scoop out the insides. This year was no different. I stay out of the way and let him do his thing and it is awesome for me to be able to see him doing something with his girls and to see the smile on all of their faces. It's messy and crazy but that's what makes it so fun. This year we had the added challenge of keeping the paper, the pumpkin seeds and everything else out of Kiersten's mouth (I cheated and helped with that part). Anyway, these are a few of my favorite pictures. Love them and Love my little family. Happy Halloween, 2010!!!













No comments: